Shop Here, Help Us Help Them

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Local Phoenix man brings hope and healing to survivors of child sexual abuse at Examiner.com

Paul McLaughlin, founder of S.C.A.R.S. Photo courtesy of ABC News.
I would like to share my most recent Examiner.com article about a personal friend and a Hero in my book. What he has done in his life is AMAZING but what he is doing now is a BLESSING to many! Please read about Paul McLaughlin's inspirational story and why he founded the new nonprofit S.C.A.R.S. I encourage you to support this agency making a difference in so many lives. ♥


Please click the link to read more Local Phoenix man brings hope and healing to survivors of child sexual abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

We only have the potential for learning and improvement when we enlist the help of others to offer their opinion. Please know your feedback is important to me.